The Multiply Project

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Eight Days A Week

Enough of my babbling, i suggest.
Let's get to the core of this project...

On monday, Constantin and i jammed on the two signposted improvisation that came out last time. A funky and a more spacey one, ranging from three to six minutes. I'm actually wasting more time at readjusting what has been played correctly with that damn old computer which seems delighted to systematically desynchronise what shouldn't ! Audio files will be on line soon.

As you can read it on Exoseth page, chances are that we will be directed on a more open form for the musical direction that should illustrate his poem. Based on pure sounds rather than written melodies. But first we must schedule a brainstorming to see what we really have at this moment.

Didn't received any news from the other collaborators lately, but that's fine with me... I just hope that the slower pace of the past month didn't changed their minds. They are all fair enough to give me the time that i need to work upon those things, so it's logically mutual.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home