The Multiply Project

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Some kind of relief

Lately, i've been busy trying to get a job... All opportunities completely failed. But it didn't affect my motivation. Reasons for this sudden such are wrong, i know, but i feel somehow uncomfortable with the idea of being permanently in a depending position.

What's the point with the music then ? There is no point, except perhaps to make this blog a little more consistent with unappropriate thoughts. Anyway...



The latests REAL news regarding the MULTIPLY project are the following :
  • i did retrieve the six improvisations i've done with Constantin two weeks ago. We played the week of my awful headache - remember ? - and it shows. Besides, recording devices were quite whimsical that day... To resynchronize stuff that was synchronized at first made me almost regret the old and more reliable magnetic tapes. So, nothing fascinating really on the whole but some sparse interesting moments or is it happy coincidences ? I'll wait for Constantin's opinion before considering moving forward.
  • i don't know what the hell i did with the recorded drum part for the Derek Bailey tribute ! So, i'm unable to change it... Unless i start to record it again.
  • i've found a melody for the instrumental upon wich Rival is supposed to slam. Again, the choice of notes, the choice of sounds vary from one person to another so i'm expecting to hear Rival's point of view on the present submission
I think it's a good thing for me to compel at one session every week.
I must admit that these last few weeks i got the feeling that the project might be too demanding for me, but most of the musicians involved told me there was no rush at all. Some kind of relief.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home